Sunday, June 15, 2014

In honor of a great dad...

Today is Father's Day.  The post I am writing is in honor of my husband.  He has always been a blessing to me, exceeding all my expectations and becoming more than I ever hoped to dream.

However, watching him as a father to our two children blesses me most of all.  I have seen a man who is selfless, self-sacrificing, giving, caring, loving, firm and a man who is an example in every aspect of his life.

He is a hard worker; our children know the security of provision.
He is loving; our children know they are cherished.
He is kind; our children do not fear harsh words or too firm a hand.
He is expectant; our children know the importance of boundaries and of meeting a goal.

Our family is blessed to have such a godly man to lead us and love us.

John, we love you and honor you today.  Happy Father's Day!


Only By His Grace,

Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment