Wednesday, January 22, 2014



I am so thankful that I have experienced a changed heart through this journey.  I have not allowed myself to focus solely on my circumstances, but have allowed God to change my heart as well.  I trust Him in all things and pray for an ever changing heart that is open to whatever He has in store for me.


I used to think I was strong - until I became weak.  Now I know more fully that it was never myself that was strong but Christ in me.  I do not have to strive to be enough.  The work He did for me is and will always be enough.




I am thankful to finally begin to understand the work of grace.  It is when you are truly weak that His power is perfect.  What a wonderful lesson and such a privilege to be allowed to learn it...

Only By His Grace,

Billie

1 comment:

  1. When you were little, you were never weak or a quitter....alway's striving to overcome. Today,
    you are still striving to overcome. This is having an effect on all of us. I know I am striving to draw closer to My Redeemer. I'm praying for MYSELF to be more like HIM. Alway's praying according to scripture, first "Lord, thy will be done, then asking for His Grace and Mercy, and Healing. We do know that He is merciful and full of Grace. I believe in Healing...By His stripes we are healed. MOM

    ReplyDelete