Sunday, April 20, 2014

You steady my heart...

From the very beginning of this journey I have had an overwhelming, exceedingly abundant peace.  I have believed that God was sovereign over all areas of my life - including this one.  I have believed that if he allowed this to touch my life, he had a divine purpose.  I will not waiver from it.  God has been good.  He has been faithful and he has never left my side.

In the rare moments when I was sick or afraid, He always steadied my heart.  Even these past 24 hours when I have had additional stressors, He has continued to steady my heart, to bring random friends to speak encouraging words of truth to me.  He has brought understanding and compassion my way, even from people who had no idea I was struggling.

I am thankful that even in the middle of chaos, He is the calm in my storm.  I am thankful that he steadies my heart.




Only By His Grace,

Billie




No comments:

Post a Comment