Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chemo round 4 begins today!

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is the beginning of Chemo Round 4.  I think they call them rounds because you feel like you're in the boxing ring!  I can hear the bell dinging in my head!  Or maybe that's just the ringing in my ears :)

Either way, I feel like we won a couple of rounds yesterday!  

However, I have to prepare my mind for this day.  By the end of today I will be 7 - 8 pounds heavier than I am now.  They give me a lot of extra fluids with this round.  I will be tired, nauseated and weak. I will not feel like having company or eating.  I won't feel like showering or sitting upright.  But I know that these things are temporary and in a few short days I will, again, begin to feel like myself again.

I am praying for God's merciful grace for the coming days.  They will not be easy, but he walks beside me and I know I can get through them with his help!

Thank you for your continued prayers.  It is only by His grace that we are not consumed!

Only By His Grace,

Billie


No comments:

Post a Comment